Sunday, February 27, 2011

Keep me on your prayer list.

"I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers, hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all Saints; that the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus...at the same time, prepare a guest room for me, for I am hoping that through your prayers I will be graciously given to you." (Philemon 4-6, 22)

The great Apostle Paul not only relied on the prayers of others, but he regularly interceded for others in prayer. If I lived in those days, what a blessing it would have been to know that I was on Paul's prayer list. There's nothing the devil fears more than God's people praying for one another. As Paul regularly reminded others to pray for him with great confidence in the power of intercession, let us strive in prayer for each other. Keep me on your prayer list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Protect your Children from Shame

Don’t  Protect your Children from Shame   Over the years, I’ve heard many sermons and read many articles suggesting that feeling shame is ha...